Alas, there aren't really other jobs at this agency, right now. Stupid budget cuts. So unless I want to go over to Chronic Diseases or Statistics & Systems (the only places with openings because very few people want to work there), then I'm here for the long run.
I need to figure this out. I will probably end up back on the Ebola response after I get back from visiting my parents next week. Not sure that will actually get me excited again. But it'll be something different.
2. Spoilers - Can't even give someone 24 hours to watch a show?! It wasn't any of my friends. But I was on a geek website. What does this have to do with Bones? Asshole. At least apologize for it.
3. Righteous Indignation - It's not that I necessarily disagree with what you're saying. But isn't it exhausting being righteously indignant ALL THE TIME?! I know it's getting exhausting reading it.
Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Star Wars - Rebels is up on the app. Four new (if unfinished) episodes of Clone Wars on StarWars.com. Yeah. That's pretty awesome.
2. DVRing - I have a few shows to catch up on; most likely with Tina who I might see for more than 30 minutes tonight. (She has an actual social life and is not afraid of not sleeping.)
3. Crafting - I'm almost done with the YA Track logo quilt symbol. Then it's time to quilt!
I also have an idea for reverse applique t-shirts. And I want the under layer to be "tie-dyed" with Sharpies. That just looks like fun.
Okay. Will try to be less crabby, now.